Friday, September 18, 2009

In Honor Of Bacon Everywhere....

I still have yet to try the new Baconnaise... I NEED to try it! Anyone seen any lately they'd like to share?

I've blogged about Baconnaise before and it's a Bacon Flavored Mayo that is less sodium and less fat content than regular Mayonnaise. If you use it on a BLT (Bacon Lettuce and Tomato) Sandwich it'll be less a LOT of things but I've been told (By Oprah and friends) NOT Less on FLAVOR!!!!!!!! YUMMMMMM!


Ok so I have a wallet that looks like it's made with raw strips of Bacon... People KNOW I love the stuff...it keeps me in shape! (Round IS a shape so shut up!)

Anyway... My Boss Jackie was shopping at her local convenience store and saw a bag of these...



She HAD to get them and now I've been munching on them all week! YES Bacon Flavored Sunflower Seeds! Delish! They taste super salty but in a brief comparison their sodium content is somewhat less than that of regular flavored Sunflower seeds! And it's made by the same company who developed Baconnaise and Bacon Salt (Which is a cool little start up company that began out of these guys' garage in Seattle Washington {Info again from my friend Oprah})

I dedicate this Blog to my friend Meghan who along with me has worshipped the likes of Bacon and Bacon products (And Billy Mayes may he R.I.P!)
Bacon Dress Looks (And Smells) Like Bacon

6 comments:

ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND said...

I'm to busy getting drunk on bacon flavored vodka to be standing up and eating mayo, but give me a few minutes.

Try this

Freddyeyes said...

DUDE I need to try that too! See so much in life to look forward to! Is it GOOD? Bacon flavored Vodka I mean.

The Mutant said...

BACON OVERLOAD! I do like me some bacon and a bacon wallet just hits the coolness factor out of the park - the bacon dress concerns me slightly though.

Still, there just isn't enough bacon in the world so bring that shit on I say!

Nice to see StevieB said...

I hear that they make bacon in strips. You and fry them and eat them on toast!
The future is here.

ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND said...

Not to knock your personal beliefs StevieB, but I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Anonymous said...

OMG - A coworker brought me some of the bacon flavored sunflower seeds today.... YUM!!! I think I will have to get a bag for myself now.....