Friday, December 11, 2009

Can you read?

So Mike got done with class early today and we got to have a quickie lunch and we ate at Arby’s too! LOL it was so nice to get to run around with him before work for a few! LOL

So they have this sign that shows 5 roast beef regulars for five bucks!!! I was like OH YES!!!! So yummy then left overs and cheapo!

I go to order and the 60 year old man working behind the counter points to the sign and says … “Do you see across the top there where it says “Saturdays and Sundays Only”

I looked up my heart broken and my intelligence being damaged and I ALMOST responded like this…

“Um listen old man working at Arby’s… NO I didn’t or I wouldn’t have ordered it would I being that today is FRIDAY!?”

But instead I felt dumb and I said… Oh no I’m sorry – then I got nervous and ordered whatever he suggested even though I knew it was chalk-full of onions… Mike helped me make it work because we swapped pieces of bread he took the side with onions and I took the “non onion” side of bread –

But the curly fries were good with horsey sauce! LOL

2 comments:

Nice to see StevieB said...

Those Arbys guys are mean. I got jabbed in the eye with a potato cake once just for asking for Horsey sauce. Sometimes when I squint I can still see hashbrowns.

The Mutant said...

I dunno what Arbys is, but that place sounds fucked up. Why can't they just employ bad-attitude, emo 13 year olds like any normal place?