Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brothers?

So a friend of mine was in town this last weekend. He's a sweet guy! He's a HUGE Miami dolphins fan... so he had time off and decided to drive overnight and stay for the game here in Denver before returning home to Oklahoma City.

We weren't sure when he'd get to town but he made it in early Sunday morning. Mike and I went to have breakfast with him very early when we woke up. It went well. I think maybe it was kind of odd since the friend is my ex. He and I dated for a short period of time a number of years ago. Since then we've both gotten partners who we love and adore so it's OK but still ... Mike is a trooper for going out and meeting the "ex"!

Conversation flowed and our food and laughter along with it. I was still half asleep though so I was not as chatty as I can be sometimes. Mike and i had plans for the day to meet and be with our friends who live here in town so it worked nicely to meet with him before that all started.

But being as tired as I was... they talked me into this ....

I think we have the same nose!

2 comments:

Djrocco said...

I think that should be your next avatar for one of your sites.

PRICELESS

Nice to see StevieB said...

Wow, that's great I..... Oh hold on.... sorry got a call. Gotta go.