Sunday, February 1, 2009

And that ladies and gentlemen is why i'm fat...

So remember that place Gunther Toody's I told you about? YUP the one that made me almost lose it... orally .... well they redeemed themselves without knowing they needed to.

I was with my younger sister Mandi and my partner Mike for dinner and they decided we should go there. We did and we were glad to find out our waitress was a girl who's ALWAYS on the ball with her orders and she's speedy and friendly and easy to relate to ... without being overly aggressive! Her "work name" (which they all have fake names if you recall like Gidget ... or Flo) is cute too - it reminds us of one of our favorite characters on the show Pushing Daisies. I won't say it though for fear her bosses read my lovely blog.

Well she hooked our food up perfectly - and she had our drinks refilled before we knew we needed it (HUGE IN MY BOOK) and she didn't let us wait for anything it was right away and fast - She sat down to chat with us some too which was nice rather than annoying.

Well then we're done and she offers us a brownie... on her! (No pervert not eating it off of her body but she'll pay for it! Sheesh!)

We were mid sentence declining when she offered the nice discounted price... this girl hooked us up though. It wasn't any brownie or even any brownie sundae. Nope! She had double sized the brownie portion... which was thick as a cake... she then covered it in melted fudge topping... THEN covered THAT in frosting from the cinnamon rolls .... THEN added two huge scoops of Vanilla bean ice cream and before she was done she sprinkled spoons full of broken up Reese's peanut butter cups (I think) over the top of that! OH WOW it was delicious! Oh and she had whipped cream on top of that with some cherries. WOW!

So needless to say this time I needed to vomit but for a good reason... I ate too much!

3 comments:

Nice to see StevieB said...

Yummo! Love Gunther's brownies!! Damn that sounds f$%#n good.

The Mutant said...

Holy shit - I think I nearly went into a diabetic coma just reading that.

I want some now!

Freddyeyes said...

Dude it was good - it was shared by the three of u and we ate it all but it was a lot of sweet - and yes almost coma inducing - but it was a nice once in a while treat - and she totally didn't charge us for it at all! so wahooo!