Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No stabbings? No Lost dogs?


Some nights.. like tonight... something very rare happens at my work. It's SLOW. This is a great thing for the general public. This means we're not hearing from people being beat up ... overdosing .. suicidal callers I try to "talk down" ... lost dogs ... Car accidents ... Landing helicopters to transport almost dead people ... or like earlier tonight... people finding their loved ones have passed away.

Nope tonight things are smooth - I'm working with people I enjoy ... and we are caught up on paperwork ... I'm also geared up and ready to train another employee on a new channel next week - but for now ... I'm coloring! YEP! A co worker brought in some crayons and we printed out some free valentines day coloring sheets and here's my handy work!

Enjoy! I like the frog and the pig most I think!

I hope you're all safe!

Jerrod (AKA Freddy)

No comments: