Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh My Goodness I'm fat! How fat do you have to be!?

OK So I have always had HUGE legs - like huge muscle legs - thick ripped thighs with some you know... padding - but HUGE my calves are the size of some people's heads... but I am now FAT!

I've been putting on more weight this last year or so and it's driving me nuts - but not nuts enough to go to the gym I guess or to eat healthier and like a rabbit...

But I think last night may have been the last straw. I sat down to use the restroom and I think... THINK I "folded" a chunk of my thigh - I seriously think I sat on my leg fat!? OMG It hurt so bad and I had just gotten home from work and it was like 1 30 in the AM so all except the dog were asleep in the house. I tried to keep quiet but not ... NOW it hurts to walk sometimes and I try to act like it's not true.. that I must have hurt it some how other than that... Oh heck.

I need to figure this out... I need to keep my looks up at least a little! LOL

1 comment:

The Mutant said...

Keep your looks up at least a little? Puh-lease... if you get any damn hotter I don't know what I'd do, what with you having a boyfriend, and all that distance between us, and the unspoken all-consuming lust (oh crap, I just spoke about it didn't I?) Anyway the injury, sounds, well... ouchy! If you managed not to yelp at 1:30 in the morning then you're doing exceptionally well I think!