Friday, December 26, 2008

Bacon!

OK ... so my friend Meghan at work is off (when i say she's off I mean ... if you truly know her... you might look at her with a slight tilt of your head to the laft) - she's a lot like me I think (I hope that's a good thing) but we both see some odd things in similar ways! Sometimes good sometimes bad! She for example was able to share with me the idea of finding a Bacon Tuxedo that is not actually made of bacon but looks like it is - and it seems that the tuxedo actually SMELLS like bacon! I think she found it on http://www.iheartbacon.com/ but I could be wrong!?


Then we discussed today how we like our men with meat on their bones! She said she likes Billy Mays... I wasn't sure who it was by his name... then she explained he's the Oxy Clean Guy! OMG YES THE OXY CLEAN GUY! (I'm yelling here!) I've said for years how I'd love to have sex with the oxy clean guy because he's so loud on TV I could only imagine what he'd yell and the volumes he'd hit when in the throws of passion... plus... cleanup would be a snap! Maybe he'd Yell... "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT... THAT WILL CUM RIGHT OUT OF THAT RUG!!!!!" HOT! lol

2 comments:

Djrocco said...

I think I just pee'd a little.

Laughing with no control.......

Makes me think of that dog treat comercial where the dog screams Bacon, I smell Bacon, Bacon, Bacon Bacon.

And the Clean up will be a snap.. You are to much.

Anonymous said...

OMG! That will CUM right out?