Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Eve!

It's Christmas Eve - my friends are all gathering as I type this out - I'm at work - luckily it's calm in here - I made some new bags out of all sorts of materials for my co workers as holiday gifts. (When I say I made them I mean I made about 15 or so of them and my Mom helped me by making the rest) But I started the project - and tonight I brought them in for the co-workers to use as bags for our headsets and ear pieces and hand held phones and stuff here at work! I put in some coffee mugs and some Holiday lotions and chap sticks and bath washes and stuff so they had little gifts too!

Cool huh! But I wanna be at my friends house! My friend Carl - He's having a small group of friends over and we'll be hanging out when I get done at work!

Tomorrow I'll be working 12 hours all day long. But I wanted to say Happy Holidays to you all! Be safe and enjoy yourselves!

3 comments:

Nice to see StevieB said...

I'm gonna open your prezzies unless you get here soon.

Nice to see StevieB said...

I'm gonna open your prezzies unless you get here soon.

Nice to see StevieB said...

Can you tell I'm drunk? I'm posting twice.