Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top it off! Pitch a tent!

So I tend to take pictures of my friends doing odd ball stuff.... this weekend some of my friends were out of town and so a few of us decided to go up and see if we could find a Big Dog store in some of the northern factory outlets.

While searching for it -- (it wasn't there anymore) we came upon a store for Coleman - outdoor camping fishing supplies - they had the coolest tents - I mean some of these tents looked very cool and rugged like block tank fortresses - I wanted to play "fort" with them! But it also sparked the idea of serious camping... I'm dying to go camping this summer. We have tents - we have air mattresses if we need them - but we have blankets and stuff it could seriously be so fun!

BUT.... when I see this entire store with tents assembled and hung from the ceiling upside down... woodsy scenery on the walls... and camping pots and pans and coolers and stuff it made me want to buy it all.... ok well not ALL of it.. like the origami bowl and plastic ware set - although handy for backpackers wasn't what I wanted... I wanted the blue speckled metal cups like you see in movies and jail scenes! LOL

BUT I did fine kick ass over sized HUGE comfy green... (GREEN!!!!!!!!!) collapsible chairs on sale for $16!!!!!! down from 30! and they're so cool! We got two!
Carl and Will got some LED lights to mark out camping spots so we can remember where we are when we're blitzed off our buts and sleepy in the woods!

Hey you wanna come camping with us? Here are the boys in the store modeling the latest "coozey" styles!






No comments: