Thursday, July 23, 2009

6th picture!! Maybe NSFW?

I got a text then thought it'd be fun to send the same text out and then post what I got back... Mind you I'm eager to share due to the amount of crazy oddball pictures I got...

(The text said: Send me the 6th picture in ur Phone! No cheating! Send the 6th picture and I will blog it unless it's of a person you don't want blogged!)

Here are some of the random I got! Enjoy -

Below is #6 for a friend who was price comparing for a door she wants!

Below is a #6 for a friend that needed to recall what is outside his window for family who was compaining weather was too cold...



Below is from a supervisor of mine... This IS her #6 it's a bear... I think it's stuffed and no longer with us and might be on exhibit at the great outdoors store in town!? (Her #7 was a hot pic of her husband doing something embarressing and I think she wished that was her #6 because she sent it too but refused to let me post it! HAHA!)

Scroll down to find a Potatoe Bar sent from a friend who is also a chef and part time caterer!
Fitting for that friend for sure!


Then below we have a person drawing a picture - pretty cool picture in multiple ways actually!



Below is an awesome picture it's a HUGE bird Cage (aviary) in a garden filled sun room or a sun filled garden room at a friends house! So beautiful in person too!


Below is a #6 from a friend of mine who saw this sign while out... it's translated below too!
"Beware of Pickpockets and Loose Women"

Below, I was around for this #6 picture! It is the leftovers of a 7 lb burrito! If eaten completely without vomiting by a man you get the $12 burrito free & a picture with the owner and your empty plate on the wall!
If you're a girl who finishes all 7 lbs... you get the same.. BUT You eat for free! This one was Mike's left over food after he ate all he could that night... our friend Stacey finished hers in under 2 hours! She eats free for life!!! she's the 7th girl or so to do it!

the next two go together... it says not to cheat so the next one is my friends actual #6... it's a septic system.. she does landscaping and stuff so you never know!

But she thought it was lame! (She's not the only one many people I couldn't include thought their #6 was lame but I only didn't include them if they have people's faces who didn't give permission or their kiddos or something!) So she then sent this one... the fact she could TAKE this one is impressive to me! She fed him and let him go! Cute little garbage thieving raccoon!
But the next #6 pic below is from a friend who ALSO said his was LAME... Seriously? I think it's perfectly random and exactly what this text message/blog game is about!
HONK! HONK!

Below is a cute doggy who a friend of mine had as their #6....
Here's what Happened when a different cute dog got ahold of someone's glasses! Now THIS is a fashion statement! AND a #6 to be sent for sure!!!

Now here is the first of two snakes.... SO snake phobics scroll past... but this is a #6 for a friend of mine here at work...


Warning: Below snake #2 is GROSS! lol But it was someones #6!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Below thank goodness for this next picture because gay straight or otherwise it's better than the last one! But at the same time... thank goodness for nasty hilarious pictures...




YUM! Have fun! Play along!

3 comments:

The Mutant said...

I've been asked to play this game too in the past. I quite like my #6 picture, it's a cool graffiti mural near my work. Then there is the sixth most recent picture, which proves idle (horny) little boys shouldn't surf the net from their phones when they're busting for some action.

The last one you got is a corker though. The one above it... no thank you all the same!

What about your own #6 though, how come you're not sharing that one with us?

Freddyeyes said...

My Number six... well it got sent off.. it's a casualty now though... I went through so much work trying to save the sent pictures - then email them then upload them onto the blog... then deleting them from my phone... I delted my sixth which SUCKS because it's a picture of Mike's childhood friend Myers making a really jacked up face! Dang it.

The Mutant said...

Freddy, there has to be a new number 6 - It is cool to see some of the cazy shit people photograph.

Uh, Mike... was it you?