Thursday, July 23, 2009

What the Deuce?

Denver's channel 2 Has had many changes in the last 20 years or so... used to be Just channel 2... or known as Denver's Channel 2. Nothing fancy... then they became Channel 2 the "WB"!


Well THEN they became the CW... obviously some buying and selling and name changing of sorts took place somewhere....


yeah... get this... they are now.....


THE DEUCE!? and I'm thinking SERIOUSLY? I say that when I want to be crude and let people know I took ... may take or need to drop a Deuce!? Am I the only one?


Their Website even.,.. is http://www.2thedeuce.com/ Help us! Oh and they're still currently the CW network too so "throw that in your drink and stir it!"

4 comments:

Nice to see StevieB said...

Blinky The Clown is spinning in his grave.

Freddyeyes said...

now THAT"S a creepy visual! ...On the Deuce!

Mike "N" the Mechanics said...

Droppin it like it's hot ON THE Deuce!

Freddyeyes said...

Exactly!! times 2!!!