Thursday, July 9, 2009

ummmmm? Is this normal?





So Check it out - I have 8 tattoos some large some small but most pretty visible.

I have a tattoo of my daughters footprint the day she was born - I have my dad's zodiac symbol on my forearm in memory of him. I have Fred Flintstone with his daughter pebbles on his shoulders representing me and my daughter.

I have more... But one I have had for almost 3 years now is from Rainbow Brite. It's a fuzzy looking little green guy and he's on my lower inner leg.

Well He's sick. Mind you this is the only tattoo that I've ever had to give me problems while healing. Certain sections of the tattoo seemed to stay reddish in color around the outside of where color SHOULD be.

NOW though in the last couple months the sections of my little tattoo that are supposed to be red... are swollen (It looked like I had his nose and feet puffed up with little implants!) Only the red pigment of my tattoo has this problem.

NOW - it's blistering open and gross and pissed... wanna see? LOL It's gross....





Told you! Anyway - I'm off to see the doctor tomorrow if I can get an appointment and stay awake - I work until 5 am and they don't open to make an appointment until 7 am - and then it wouldn't be until 8 am at the very earliest.

Wish me luck.

7 comments:

Dead Robot said...

Looks like you're allergic (or have become allergic) to the ink used?

I'm no expert (I play one on the internet), but that looks infected.

$50 please.

Nice to see StevieB said...

I'm thinking that Mr. Brite is trying to jump off your leg.

Freddyeyes said...

Dead Robot ... your check is in the mail thanks! lol
He IS trying to jump off my leg! He's so pissed off he used ot be carefree and happy !Maybe it's because I don't run on enough rainbows or something but seriously! OUCH! lol

Kez - you and Stevie shoudl compare notes on the tattoos you'll be getting! ;)

I wan tmore but need this one to go back to being healed or just jump off! haha!

Mike "N" the Mechanics said...

Since I too was allergic to red dye #5 as a child I will refrain from any red ink on skin, Thanks Love!

Djrocco said...

WOW, that is crazy. I dont know if you remember the shark on my arm, but there are days where it is like in 3D, it is as if someone put implants under it to make it have texture. I never got scabs or anything like that, but none of the other 12 I have have ever done that. Let me know how you made out.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I think the list inform should have more info then it has.