Monday, June 15, 2009

Move those things down will ya!?

I'm basically writing a quick blog to move the picture of Mike in his silver haired glory with those large Breasticles...DOWN on the page a bit! (my last blog) This way when I open my blog up at work you don't see him all smiles with his proud Boobage in view right away! LOL

SO - at work we always have to figure out odd hours or shifts to cover the place 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for 4 police agencies - and 8 fire departments along with extra ambulance agencies all being monitored for emergent dispatch at the drop of a hat... it's a pain in the butt!

I just voted or "Bid" for the shift I want out of what's left - the list gets chosen by each employee according to their "seniority" or time with the company. Some of these people have been here since I was being popped out of a "vag" into this fine world of ours. So it'll be some time before I'm ever at the top of any lists in this work place! HAHA!

I ended up with a "swing" shift - not days and not Graveyard shift - but from 3pm to 11 pm I'll be working! This is also the LONGEST time frame our Bid will cover - the new shifts begin in July and run all the way to mid January of 2010!!!! Can't believe we're half a year away from 2010!

I'm listening to the Ting Tings right now and they make me happy! (Side note!)

But back to my work schedule - I will not have off for any holidays this year... BUT I DO have off for my daughters 15th birthday so that's AWESOME!

For the first time in over ten years I will be working 5 days with 8 hour shifts each week - rather than 4 ten-hour days or 3 12-hour days~!

I will have off Sunday and Monday each week- which Means I will not be able to go out on Saturday nights - or Friday nights until 11pm if people are out I can try to meet up for a few.

But I'll have all day Sunday off and I'll have Snuggle time each night with Mike.

Anyone want to meet me for breakfast? I'll be off! Hmmmmm-

1 comment:

The Mutant said...

Hell yeah, I'll meet you for breakfast! Your place or mine? Oh wait... that could be difficult.

Gee, most of your shifts suck, at least this one is semi-normal. My sister has been working 4:00 am to Midday for the last thirteen years straight now. I'm fucked if I know how she keeps that up. I guess having a champion little brother like me helps to keep your spirits up! Ha ha.

I'm going to miss seeing Mikes awesome rack when I visit the page now. I guess I'll get over it though.

By the way I still haven't seem your John Deer hoody in my mailbox yet. Hurry up and email me: kerr_kc (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot)au so we can make it happen! Heh heh heh.