Monday, June 29, 2009

No More Screaming and Yelling!



Say it isn't so!!!!!!

Billy Mays is dead? Seriously? NOOOOOOOO! Ok when Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon and Michael Jackson all died this week I was sad - I even cried earlier today when I heard a song played by MJ -- But NOT my BILLY!!!!!!!!

Man I don't mean this to be disrespectful I'm just commenting - I've blogged in the past about my crush on him - how Billy Mays had this hot smile thick beard and GORGEOUS Body that he used alongside his BOISTEROUSLY loud voice - He did TV selling of all sorts of products. The two most memorable would be OxyClean and Orange Glo. YUM -

But I wanted to try out some new products from the adult store with him and hear how loud he could yell my name! HAHA!

I am sad these people in our lives through celebrity have passed on.. I wish them ALL the best in the afterlife.

Thank you to them too for making our lives a little bit (If not a lot bit) more fun and entertaining and ... well... clean! (Except in my mind!)

2 comments:

The Mutant said...

Dip me in honey and throw me to the bears!

Jesus-farking-christ, that dude has hot all over him.

Okay, so by the sounds of it he was one of those infomercial type guys which means unless I started staying home during the day I wouldn't get to see him, am I right?

I swear if you happen to be a celebrity right now, watch your back - death is coming for you.

Freddyeyes said...

exactly! He started out as a "Middle-Of-The-Night" type television salesman - Oxyclean is what he's best known for selling - a cleaning agent said to have the powers of the gods by many! LOL Then Orange Glow which was a citrus scented spray bottle version of the cleaning concept - Handsome - beefy thick with that beard - YUM! And such a GREAT smile!

And yes sadly I've never been more glad I'm not famous than this week! Yikes!