Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Sisterhood of the John Deer Hoodie!

It's amazing how in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" stories these pair of jeans fit all the girls in the group - from Carmen's wide "hippy" full figure - (Played by Ugly Betty's America Ferrera) to the slim jock legs of B (Played by Blake Lively of Gossip Girl) and may others... Now I can relate...

So I don't have the pictures of it yet but we spent the first half of Sunday at a Good Guys Car show! All Hot rods and show cars in different states of repair and remake and remodelling... I'll post some of those too... but - here's what happened - I had a hoody - I'm ALWAYS hot - but I was wearing it and I wasn't too uncomfortable - BUT It was getting cooler and beginning to rain a little off and on... Carl and Will didn't have hoodies like Dalton Mike and I - so I offered Mine up - it's HUGE so it'll be too big... but it fit! And then later that day we went to the beer bust and almost everyone found it fit them just right too... Here's proof!
Warning: Hoody is addictive and should only be enjoyed in small doses...
First we have Frank sending Love in Hoody... Lip service!
But then Stevie sees how comfy and comforting it looks and he has to try it ...he is pleasantly surprised!
Brent grabs the hoody for his turn and he can't help but be amazed by it's warmth and full cranium coverage!
Stevie can't take it though... he HAS to have Hoody BACK! Immediately!!!
Carl sees how much it's turned Stevie and everyone else into tough men even though we're at a gay bar and he HAS to have a go....
So tough! He snaps gum and everything!
So of course since Stevie's addicted obviously he's harder with each go...
YO!
But if you look behind him you can see Will is excited for his turn... It is such fun - His gang name is "Hooded!"
It doesn't react the same on everyone... Our friend Warren here is attacked by the lust but it goes a whole new direction here....
Ole'!
So Nick can't help it... but as you can see he's trying to fight the urge and the hoody...
But he gives in!
Then there's Chair... LUSH! Hoody SLUT!

6 comments:

Mike "N" the Mechanics said...

Chair was TANKED!

Nice to see StevieB said...

I'm sorry I don't mean to start something but, Chair… you are out of control! Seriously, puking your guts out at a beerbust? It’s time to stop the insanity, stop your lies and clean up. We’re here for you. Just ask for help.

The Mutant said...

Hood me up G! I need to wear that hoody - don't ask me why... I just do. Strange urge I guess!

If I don't get to wear the magical sister-hoody I'll die, plus... JOHN DEER! I don't need to explain what that does for a country boy like me!

PS. It's getting warmer over there so you won't need it - meanwhile Australia is freezing day-by-day. I needs me some hoody!

Freddyeyes said...

OHHHH MY GASH.... this is inspiring me... it makes me WANT to ship he hoody... with a list of rules and a sign in sheet - or journal to enter where the hoody has gone and what it's been involved in. Pictures included when it's shipped. All over the world. Then maybe a place to send it to after that. Hmmmmmm! This could be fun! oH AND kEZ THAT urge... IT'S STEVIE RELATED ISN'T IT.

Freddyeyes said...

and I don't think we can hang out with Chair if he's going to be like this and not accept our help.

The Mutant said...

It could be Stevie related, after all he makes that shit look bad-ass! Then again it could be Warren, Frank, Brent, Nick, Carl, Will, or Chair related too - I'm not really sure.

Go on... send the hoody - you know you want to! The hoody compells you to!