Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Morning


Good morning. This is Jerrod! I go by freddyeyes a lot too! It's a whole Flintstone thing. Since I was a kid I have been compared to Fred Flintstone. I had a Fred shaped baby bottle who was kind of like my security blanket.


Now I'm 31 and a father to a beautiful daughter who is almost 14. She's in 9Th grade this year and making us all proud.


I'm gay, out and currently in love with a man who I've known for about 3 years. We've been together for a while now and he's about to move out here to Colorado from Washington so we can live together.


So this blog is kind of a way to chronicle what's happened for me over the last few years - maybe some cool goofy stories from my colorful past. Sometimes maybe just thoughts I guess. And well a journal for me to get stuff out of my head. We'll see. Maybe I'll even stick to it and keep them coming.


No comments: