Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween at Work!

Only two of us decided to wear clothes! I was thinking I'd be the only one brave enough! So I brought my costume for work in a bag.
When I saw my other co worker dressed as a bronco fan (she wore pajamas and a hat with slippers so at least "SOME effort" was put forth. So I put mine on! The hat is huge and kinda heavy though so not sure I'll make it the whole 12 hour day! We'll see! four hours down... 8 to go! Then we're partying tonight! Wahoooooo! What shall I wear to tonights bar party? Hmmmmmmmm.....





5 comments:

The Mutant said...

Tell me those shoes are part of the costume right?

You don't wear them normally do you?

Maybe next year you could find someone to team up with you and you can go as Adam and Eve, I'd kill to see those pics!

Freddyeyes said...

hehehe kezza... we're fighting! Yes I wear those often! I have a plethera of sandals actually similar to these too! LOL I have no fashion sense i dress like a lesbian!

Djrocco said...

That is awesome...Hope you had fun at the E.

The Mutant said...

Dress like a lesbian? You said it (I was just thinking it!) so I'm not going to take responsibility for that. I think my uncle Brian had a fetish for rather similar sandals which is why I find it so hilarious I guess! As long as you don't wear 'em when your getting kinky. Please tell me Mike doesn't have to endure those in the heat of passion!

Freddyeyes said...

no he owns similar sandals but we don't wear them in bed! simply to not have cuts on our big feet! LOL