Thursday, October 16, 2008

In Estes Park





















thing is there's a river behind us!!! And all around the green trees - was bright vivid yellow trees and it looked so awesome with some red turning leaves in the mix... then I take a picture and kept getting just pictures of the green ones! HAHAAH! What a dork!


I wanna go back up there it was amazing! So pretty!
Here are som more fun pictures... I'm just learning how to post these things! I think it's easier than I'm making it! LOL


2 comments:

The Mutant said...

hey, so here I am frantically trying to catch up on all the blogging I missed while I was away and then I came across this and I just had to comment on that stunning view, oh and the scenery looks pretty sweet too! I'm so glad to hear how well it's all going!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.