Friday, October 17, 2008

So you know those times when you are in bed and you should be sleeping but you’re too busy talking and laughing and sometimes wrestling around? And I mean it like seriously wrestling kinda some tickling and grabbing and well ok maybe even threats of biting? Yeah ok see … so you know what I mean! Ok good then… So last night Mike and I were doing that! I was tired and I think he was too but in all when we layed down we were full of chatter and laughs and talkness and we would wrestle a little then stop and then go again then stop and laugh a lot in between… So it got to the point where whenever I moved my arm he’d flinch for fear I was going to tickle him. Or something. So as you can see I’m training him to fear my every move. LOL Ok not really.

So I am sweet talking him and saying how he can trust me just let me move my arm around… he’s apprehensive and staying watchful and mindful of each slow movement of my arm rubbing up and down his side or on his chest and he trusted me! So I say “Awww babe you trusted me see and it was good” As I lean in to kiss him I move my arm up to his cheek and I accidentally and violently jabbed him in the eye with my thumb!


Oh my God! I’m such a doof! He forgave me… until I sliced his shin with my toe nails! He just might kill me! If I don’t "do him in" first!

2 comments:

The Mutant said...

Eye gouging is the new black, so I wouldn't feel too bad, but try to keep the poor boy alive would you, it'd be a shame to waste him after waiting so long to get him!

Freddyeyes said...

ha! So true! I've adjusted my moves for safety sake!