Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dang it! Almost there!

Are you all sick of me blabbing about not smoking? No you say? Well right on then! ha ha! And this will be short and painless! I hope!

Here's my Quit date info....


Time Smoke-Free:
21 days, 15 hours, 10 minutes and 19 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 324
Lifetime Saved: 2 days, 11 hours
Money Saved: $99.00


Seriously!? $99????? Come on... I'm waiting to hit the one hundred dollar mark to celebrate - that's a mile stone isn't it?

ALMOST THERE!!!!!!

this quitting thing is great except for the fact that it sucks and is hard! I'm just saying!

Arrrrgh! OK Thank you for listening you may now go back to reading through dirty web sites of adult content... class dismissed!

9 comments:

The Mutant said...

you may now go back to reading through dirty web sites of adult content Can you suggest any good ones? Nothing that requires a subscription though, I still smoke so I haven't got $99 burning a hole in my pocket!

Just so you know that same anount of smokes Australia would cost you around US $110, so you're way past the $100 mark!

Damien said...

Way to go.

My nan is currently dying from lung cancer.

Stay strong - it might be hard but your life is worth it.

Freddyeyes said...

Brilliant info both of you! Sorry about your grandmother - Sad thing is my grandmother also had health problems from smoking - and my father Died last year of a stroke - which smoking is said to lead to -- SO thanks all! And sorry and Good point so in US Dollars for Australian Smokes I've saved over one hundred dollars - and I"M SO close to it from here! Wahooooo!

Nice to see StevieB said...

Keep it up!

Mike "N" the Mechanics said...

Bravo Babe!

Anonymous said...

Go for it - I been a bit over 6 weeks of 99% not smoking (ok, I cadge the occasional one from people in the street - a flying rugby tackle seems to work best) and I know if I buy a packet, I am stuffed ...
Had heart failure during a kidney op, so I was lucky - they brought me back, and I had the warning..
Michael.

SharkBoy said...

Congratulations, a lot of people don't even make it past 2 days, let alone 21... this $100 saved will turn into $1000 saved in no time.

Freddyeyes said...

SharkBoy - You're so right and I am able to admit it now - I wouldn't have wanted to Admit how much I would spend on such a habit but now I'm glad I'm saving that amount! Thank you!

Anon(Michael) I'm glad you're back and thanks for the words they mean tons!

Mike and Stevie B - thanks I love you both!

Damien - I am SO SO Sorry for your troubles with your Nan -- Thanks for the words of wisdom from one in the situation! Helps me keep it in perspective!

KEZ my dear Mutant... thank you! You're right and now I'm even a bit over the dollar amount! You always say the best stuff!

Thanks all! -

Damien said...

Just keep up the good work.

Youve done so well:)