Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 17 thought for the day!

40 cigarette’s every 3 days on average = 13.3r per day(approx 15)
$6 x 1 pack (20 smokes) = $0.30 per cigarette

17 days X 15 cigarette’s X $0.30 = $76.50

76.50 is just about how much we spent for our fancy Austrian dinner and drinks in Aspen –


All paid for with money I wouldn’t have had if I kept smoking!

(Then I JUST about smoked right after dinner - I'd had a HUGE boot full of beer - and wanted one bad - but I didn't - it was close though! lol)


= 6-pack




4 comments:

Nice to see StevieB said...

If you ever tempted to smoke, call me. I'll come over and jab you in the eye, then you won't want to smoke. You'll be too busy chasing me around the front yard.

Djrocco said...

Congrats on quitting, Do you feel any different now?

The Mutant said...

There is no denying the massive savings to be made when you quit. Personally I like living just below the poverty line so I'll keep smoking - there's something to be said for being pennyless, short of breath and smelling like pub carpet!

Freddyeyes said...

Thanks everyone! Stevie I cracked up! Hilarious and awesome! Bill -- Dude ok I was super bitchy and moody (nothing new) but it's becoming less of a frustration and easier - I sleep better I breath smoother and less nasty throaty stuff - I've saved even more money as of today which HUGE in the bonus portion and Kez... What problems do you have that you've smelled the carpet in the pubs hmmmmm? LOL