Thursday, May 14, 2009

Google World!

So it seems google is having a contest for a new design of their Logo! They tend to have their Google logo change for different days of the year like holidays or large events - this is a link on the Google home page - just below the Google search bar in the center of the page it has a link that says " Vote for the one" that will appear here

If you click that link you can vote between groups of winners form each grade level~! Some are from local schools in Colorado here near me - but many are form all over the USA. Kind of cool! I'm not sure if other countries Google page is doing the same thing but it's fun!

Some of the pictures are amazing... they kids have paragraphs of what their picture is supposed to depict along with their age and school and state!

here is one of my favorites form the Grades 10-12 category (BTW You can vote one out of each group!) and the picture's paragraph and info below it!





I Wish
I wish for more hope, hope for the future. I wish there was more love. Love for the environment and people. I wish for more joy. I wish for peace, a movement for it. I wish for more trees. I wish for gay rights, now.

Name: Meaghan Parker
Age: 17
School: SPAULDING HIGH SCHOOL
City, State: Rochester, NH

1 comment:

Djrocco said...

I like that one too... Very Cool!! Its got my vote