Thursday, May 7, 2009

Get Down!

This link is the news story of the people who shot at us while I was riding along in an officers car! I was in the car behind Officer Zborowski's car! We were chasing while he got shot at! We got shot at! Glass and bullets all over shooting back at us in a high speed chase ending in their arrest only after the car slammed into the end of a "T-boned" intersection. Both shooters were arrested - I didn't get hit but I am and have testified as a victim of attempted murder.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/sns-ap-co--sentenceforpoliceshooting,0,3621093.story

2 comments:

The Mutant said...

WTF??? That must've been off the hook on the terror scale! Why were you there, how did it start and how did it end?

That's so full on - I've never met anyone who was shaot at before! Can I introduce you as 'my friend, the attempted murder victim'?

Freddyeyes said...

Kez you may introduce me as that! Yes! AMV for short! Haha!

Well I dispatch for police and Fire and Ambulance for work - so to get to know what the other side of the radio is like - we ride along with different agencies on their calls - I just happened to get the craziest night ever! I had a bullet mark on the windshield directly infront of my face when the chase was done - thank goodness for thick glass!