Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Worms?

So while doing laundry the other day I moved one load of clothes into the Dryer after it's cycle. I then began to fill the washer for the next load and I noticed some "worm like" things floating in the new water right before I dropped the clothing into it... I scooped it out with my hand to find it's not a worm but I have no idea what it actually is.

I shrug it off and then I add the clothes to the soapy water in the washer and close the lid for it's cycles to keep going.

I then open the dryer to add a dryer sheet which I'd forgotten to do and I see in the filter thingy that it's got some more "worm like things... they're not worms it's small bits of paper and tons of wet tobacco..... Um... I haven't smoked in a week at this point so I'm thinking to myself... OH HELL.... Where'd I leave that full pack of cigarettes!?

Dude when you smoke you know RIGHT where you set your open pack! I'd had them at a wedding we'd gone to the week before but I forgot I left the whole pack in my pants cargo pocket! I had not gone looking for them because after that I'd only smoked ONE cigarette!

I found the pack - but only after I weeded through the load and found all the small wet filters that had broken off of them! GROSS!

Needless to say I will check the lower pockets of my pants and shorts from now on! Haha! But I won't have any more cigarette's in there if I stay on track! HAHA!

Oh and let me say! Glad it wasn't Worms!

1 comment:

The Mutant said...

Mmmm, tobacco scented fabric softener! If that wouldn't make you want a smoke I don't know what would!