Monday, May 11, 2009

Jerrod's ABC's!

A - Age: Well I'm 32 right now... some people say I look younger most times people say I don't look old enough to have a daughter who is 14 (and looks more mature than that!) Creepy -

B - Bed size: Queen - if I'm sleeping alone I'm all over that thing - like a wrecking ball - but if Mikes home with me in bed then it's perfect for room to cuddle or not either way! Plus our room isn't large enough to anything else if we had anything larger I think

C - Chore you hate: Dusting, Pulling Weeds - scooping up the dog poop... yeah - blech

D - Dog’s name: Ours is Lunar - as a kid I had Sabrina and Sadie - that's all

E - Essential start to your day: Pee Break!

F - Favorite colour: Green - many shades of Green are good too! I like to have the Green napkin if there's that option when we go out - or the other night we went to dinner at Liz's house and she had fiesta wear - but I shared the Green plate with Mike because He likes Green too... I don't think he cared as much as I would have but I like Green

G - Gold or Silver: Silver - all my earings in my head and face are silver

H - Height: um I used to think for some reason I was 6'2" but I'm only 6'1" - not sure why - maybe I'm so heavy I've shrunk an inch since like middle school? Hmmmm

I - Instruments: I play trumpet - it's been a while and my chops are out of shape but recently I've played a few scales on it to make sure I remembered how... I've got the basics - but not the chops! lol

J- Job: 911 Dispatcher for now.. I've been a balcony painter... a customer service phone guy - cashier... sales ... cook ... worked at a haunted house... all sorts!

K – Kids: I have one of my own! Many others who I love and wish I could see more often! I wish I could see ALL the kids more often they are a lot of work but they make me happy!

L - Living arrangements: I live in a cute house - nothing super flashy but it's very nice - 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms - (All with our own shower) with my younger sister - My partner Mike, My daughter has her own room and bathroom but only comes home part time but she lives with us of course and we have one dog

M - Mum’s name: Deb! One of my all time favorite people ever in life!

N - Nicknames: Bucko, Fred, Jer Bear, I think that's it!~

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: ew no fun - I've had stitches - oh oh once in Junior high I had an overnight in the hospital- this things so dramatic isn't it... hmmmm

P - Pet Peeve: when I get irritated with silly stuff - I am my own pet peeve! lol

Q - Quote from a movie: "I'm stuck here til you get happy! So GET HAPPY!" (Then slams her face with a flat shovel!) :::Drop Dead Fred::: such a funny movie - Snot Faces!

R – Robot or Human?: I always find that when I see the real robots - I am a bit let down... I expect them to be SO human like or so animal like but I'm expecting too much I think!? Like - my dad was SO into Sci fi - I've been watching movies showing robots for decades now... but the real thing is almost ALWAYS not up to my expectations! You know? Humans... they usually mean well! I like them!

S - Siblings: 2 - One sister older - about 7 years my senior - and one sister younger by about 2 years - we all get along pretty well!

T - Time you wake up: this changes constantly and drastically depending on days on or off from work - and which schedule I'm on for work and If I have my daughter or if we have plans... No telling! And usually try to sneak a nap in there some place!

U- Underwear: Right under ... THERE!

V - Vegetable you dislike: I found out the other day I'm not huge on brussel sprouts... I wanted to...and I ate it - but it wasn't my favorite - Broccoli is not the best nor is cauliflower - I'll keep trying though...

W - Ways you run late: like this ::::demonstratesbeinglaeoneway:::::: and then this ::::::demonstratesbeinglateanotherway:::::: -kidding- usually I don't leave enough drive time for my destination! And I am like a Mag Pie - so I'm on my way out the door - I see the mail box - I grab the mail I take it into the house... I then see the dog dish isn't full of food so I fill it before I head out... needs water dish full too then hey where are my sunglasses? Oh I don't like these shoes now I should change them... it's nuts!

X - X-rays you’ve had: Chest - and Dental! I like the dental ones - Not doing them every year but how they look - then once in a while they do the full frontal dental scan and I can never get all my earrings out so they look so cool with these metal rings floating around in different distances from my teeth! fun times!

Y - Yummy food you make: Frozen Pizza's - totinos! Cheap and easy! Like me!

Z - Zoo favourite: I like the tradition of taking our family';s picture in front of the mountain of Big Horn Sheep - Kind of like the one we'd take in front of the Ferris Wheel at Elitches each summer too always changed which cousins or aunts and uncles came that year - made it cool to compare us all to our own pictures the year before! Good times! But I like the amazon building too! and the bird house rocked but stank!

I like watching the seals! And the polar bears -

DO this if you'd like! I had fun!

3 comments:

The Mutant said...

E = I'm so with you on that one!

H = Well, you're still tall to me.

Q = I only saw Drop Dead Fred for the first time the other day and it's great!

U = Under what now? Oh my god, are you flirting with me? What would Mike say? Ha ha.

I like your alphabet a lot, its certainly less disturbed than mine!

Freddyeyes said...

haha! Nice! I love the underwear one! Under Where!? LOL Mike would roll his eyes at me!

I liked yours though thanks for letting me... I would say borrow but others said "Pinch" it! I like that term! HUGS handsome!

Nice to see StevieB said...

Brussel sprouts rock!